Pierce Middle School
May 24-26, 2023 | Washington, DC
Save Your Spot Today
Save your spot Today!
View your Registration Packet (Click here) for all your trip information!
- Register online with your Tour ID #35672302
- Pay Your Registration Fee by December 13, 2022
- You're good to go!
- When you register online, you are automatically enrolled in our EZPay Program. If you want to be removed from the program, please call our office at 877-270-1776.
- Please fill out the Financial Assistance Form if you are requesting financial aid.
- Donation Portal
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Packing List
- Financial Assistance Form
- Pre-Departure Forms (Coming Soon)
- Medical Release (Coming soon)
Missing something or have questions?
Give our office a call at 877-270-1776
Ready to experience your best school trip ever? Here are some highlights from our itinerary!
- Capitol Hill
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Smithsonian Museums
- Monuments and Memorials
- And much more!
View our Sample Itinerary here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless noted on your registration packet, all your meals are included in the tour cost. Breakfasts will typically be at the hotel in the morning. Students will usually be able to pick up their lunch in a food court, or they will receive a pre-ordered box lunch. Groups typically eat together for dinner, either in a food court or at a restaurant.
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please note that during online registration.
The most important thing to bring is a good pair of walking shoes! A packing list will be sent home about 30-45 days before departure. Depending on whether your group is flying or traveling by motorcoach, we may have additional guidelines for packing.